Focus and Scope
The scope of the articles published in Yustisia Jurnal Hukum deal with a broad range of topics in the fields of Civil Law, Criminal Law, International Law, Administrative Law, Islamic Law, Constitutional Law, Environmental Law, Procedural Law, Antropological Law, Medical Law, Law and Economic, Sociology of Law and another section related contemporary issues in Law.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Yustisia Jurnal Hukum is a peer-reviewed journal committed to uphold the highest standards of publication ethics. In order to provide our readers with a journal of highest quality, we state the following principles of Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement. All articles not in accordance with these standards will be removed from the publication at any time even after the publication. In accordance with the code of conduct we will report any cases of suspected plagiarism or duplicate publishing to the relevant authorities. Yustisia Jurnal Hukum reserves the right to use plagiarism-detecting software to screen submitted papers at all times.
- Authors must ensure that they have written original works.
- Authors must ensure that the manuscript has not been issued elsewhere.
- Authors are responsible for language editing before submitting the article.
- Authors submitting their works to the journal for publication as original articles confirm that the submitted works represent their authors’ contributions and have not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works without clearly citing.
- Authors must notify the Yustisia Jurnal Hukum of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their manuscript to the Yustisia Jurnal Hukum.
- Any work or words of other authors, contributors, or sources should be appropriately credited and referenced.
- An author agrees to the license agreement before submitting the article.
- All articles must be submitted using online submission procedure.
- Editorial Board must ensure a fair peer-review of the submitted articles for publication.
- Editorial Board must disclose any conflicts of interest.
- Editorial Board must ensure that all the information related to the submitted manuscripts is kept as confidential before publishing.
- Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- Editor-in-Chief will coordinate the work of the editors.
- Reviewers evaluate manuscripts based on content without regard to ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, religious belief or political philosophy of the authors.
- Reviewers must ensure that all the information related to submitted manuscripts is kept as confidential and must report to the Editor-in-Chief if they are aware of copyright infringement and plagiarism on the author’s side.
- Reviewers must evaluate the submitted works objectively as well as present clearly their opinions on the works in a clear way in the review form.
- Reviewers must keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential.
- A reviewer who feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible should notify the Editor-in-Chief and excuse himself from the review process.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.